11/01/2012

Ikävöi ite - Yearn by yourself

Ihan vaan blogia herätelläkseni ja tunteakseni tekeväni jotain ajattelin kertoo etten ikävöi kesää. Tai toivo että se tulis takas tai seuraava nopeemmin. Syksy on ihan hyvä.
Tämän kunniaksi kaksi kuvaa eri vuodenajoilta:

//eng. Just to wake up this blog and to feel that I'm actually doing something, I just came to tell you that I don't miss the summer. Or hope that it would come back. Autumn is just fine.
In honor of this, I'll give you two photos from different seasons.



Heikki kedolla | Heikki and the field of flowers

Jojo pellolla | Jojo the dog and the field
Hirveesti kaikkee menossa, koulu ja derby ja koira nyt ainakin. Ajattelin lievittää stressiä tulemalla sopivasti kipeeks ja syömällä kakssataa kiloo dyykattua pullaa.

//eng. I have so much to do; the school and roller derby and the dog at least. So I decided to ease my pain and got sick instead and now I'm eating tons of cinnamon rolls from the garbage bins.


No comments:

Post a Comment

please pretty comments: